Led by founders
Stephanie & Kira
natural landscapes that beg to be explored.
September 24–October 3, 2024
10 days, 9 nights
Starting at $8750
Group size: 8 travelers
Situated on a rugged sliver of land between the Andes and the Pacific coastline of South America, CHILE, a country of extreme and contrasting natural landscapes that beg to be explored.
Stretching in longitude from 17degrees south to the tip of Cape Horn, no other country on earth combines as many different climate zones – vast, exotic, wild and infinite in its beauty.
Curious to journey deeper into the essence of CHILE? Our rhythmically thoughtful itinerary includes three days in Santiago to connect and explore the city with captivating views of the Andes Mountain range as a backdrop to colonial, bohemian & modern architecture. Our metropolitan stay at the luxury Hotel Magnolia, will include an excursion to Valparaiso, a UNESCO world heritage site with alluring labyrinth streets built on hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
With Santiago’s imprint of unusual architecture, museums, & inventive cuisine lingering, we take a flight to Puerto Natales, gateway into the depth of PATAGONIA. Arguably one of the most spectacular landscapes of South America, Torres del Paine National Park is a wonderland of drastic mountain peaks, aqua glaciers, sapphire lakes, and dense forests. Here we will drench in natures extremes, stunning angles, and brilliant luminosity. With arrangements for each to embark on custom explorations based on desired interests, your bi-lingual local personal guide will be present throughout your journey, a steward of the environment and acutely aware of the fragility behind the landscapes explored, to reveal each territory’s geographic and cultural nuances through in-depth exploration.
We will spend four nights immersed in this otherworldly place while indulging in our exclusive accommodation within the park, EXPLORA Torres Del Paine, declared a UNESCO biosphere reserve. The spirit of escapism at the end of the world.
Raptured by nature’s incomparable beauty we return to the capital and onward by 2 hours drive to one of the world’s most exceptional vineyards. Unique in architectural design, perched with panoramic views, VIK Winery lies within a majestic and natural landscape composed of 12 valleys, each one with its own micro-climate providing enormous complexity and exceptional variety. A sacred place within the Millahue valley we take time to commune with the terroir through taste and sensory experiences, enjoying the connectivity of this exclusive property for the last two nights.
- 5-star Accommodations; Prestigious design, Beautiful Eco Hideouts
- Hotel Magnolia
- EXPLORA Torres Del Paine
- VIK Winery
- Lux adventure, City & Nature, Expansive beauty, Architectural design
- Walking & Hiking explorations, Kayaking glaciers, Photography, Horseback riding, Wine tasting
- Geographic driven, Ancestral ingredients, Inventive, Asado
- The Andes, Star gazing, Fjords, Glacier lakes, Wildlife, Pablo Neruda
- All accommodations
- All inter-country transportation and Airport pick-up upon arrival
- (Including intercountry roundtrip flight from Santiago to Puerto Natales)
- Michelin tasting menu
- Local guide for personalized explorations
- Park entrances
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Open bar at Explora Torres Del Paine
- Wine tastings & sensory experiences
- Coffee (always on us)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Roundtrip Airfare to Santiago (we can assist in booking, please reach out)
- Alcohol (that is not noted)
- Individual Meals (that are not noted)
- Leisure spending
- 1 Booking: $8750
- 2 Bookings: $12750
- (based on double occupancy)
Looking to book as a group, family, business retreat?
Love the itinerary however dates don’t work?
Contact for custom options, we want the best in travel experiences for you!